- The basic idea is a Real Solar System/Realism Overhaul/Realistic Progression Zero game. To discover how difficult space is, and to beat the challenge! While doing so, we will post stories of success, and failure, from our space programs.
- No saving and loading. Though since KSP is not entirely without bugs, especially with this many mods, its allowed, but only to prevent technical problems.
- The difficulty level is Normal (but with all game options disabled)
- The original inspiration can be found here: https://www.reddit.com/r/KerbalSpaceProgram/comments/4djq4l/im_in_a_heated_space_race_with_some_friends_we/
The other space programs
Kerbinia Space Agency
Based geographically mostly in what in an alternate reality would be called Russia/India
Avacore Space Program
Avacore crafts can be found at: https://github.com/avacore/real-solar-system
The final mod list can be found here: CKAN file for RSS game
Including 3 screenshots showing game settings.
There should be 77 mods. If there arent, try importing from the same file again… it worked for me 😉
- If I simulate something 10 times or more, then whether it works or not, it should still be launched. Should be a funny story, if nothing else.
- Assuming its possible, simulate isn’t allowed for testing landings on other bodies.
- If I gain any knowledge during simulations, the rocket has to be launched.